Give your Sweetest a Love Bug for Valentine's Day!
These little cuties are super fast & easy to make. Show your love by making a Love Bug for someone today!
1) Yarn - any color, any size, any texture. You only need a small amount, so this would be good way to use up scrap yarn.
2) Pipe Cleaner - any color.
3) Crochet Hook - any size. The hook will not be used for crochet.
4) Foam Heart - any color, just cut out a heart out of a piece of foam.
5) Glue - any glue will work, I just prefer E6000.
6) Pom Pon maker - this is Clover's 2.5 inch.
7) Googly Eyes - any size.
Add your pipe cleaner around the Pom Pon maker before you take out the Pom Pon. Twist the pipe cleaner a couple times to secure to the Pom Pon.
Now it's time to take your Love Bug to the Salon (or Barber, if it's a boy....)
Glue the foam heart to the bottom for feet & glue the googly eye on the front.
This wonderful picture is from Jennifer, from A Crocheted Simplicity! Her daughter, Claire, & her made up some Love Bugs for Claire's Valentine's Box. How sweet is she & the Love Bugs!?!?
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful picture!! Please swing by & tell Jennifer & Claire how much you LOVE her Love Bugs!!
Author & Designer
Grab my button